Christmas

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

26 Weeks...Again...

I will wait to post bi-weekly updates now until after my doctor's appointments...

Just a quick update that the doctor's appointment yesterday went without a hitch. I was in and out in 15 minutes! While the scale keeps going up, my belly keeps going out, our visits become more frequent, and B2K keeps kicking more there are no concerns to be mentioned! I have had a sharp pain in my left side since about Sunday afternoon but I chalked it up to over-doing it over the weekend trying to clean our house then golfing that afternoon. The pain continues so I mentioned it to Amie and she suggested that it might be a case of Sciatica based on my description of the pain (aka: baby sitting on my sciatic nerve). Outside of a pregnancy massage, which I am so lucky to have gotten three months of from my wonderful husband for mother's day and get to enjoy my first one tonight, and ice press there is really nothing that can be done about it accept to wait until she is out of there and here with us and off of my nerves. So guess what...she really is on my nerves before things even get started! ; )

We will return to the doctor bi-weekly, as mentioned, and will do my glucose screening at the next appointment on June 3rd when we will also get another u/s that Daddy is very excited about!! (he worried that he wasn't going to be at the appointment yesterday and they were going to do one when he wasn't there!) Otherwise, nothing to report other than another week down...14 (give or take) to go!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment