Christmas

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Angel's "Birth"day Party

Angel Girl: Your "birth"day party was a quiet, personal celebration with Grandma & Grandpa Lint, Grandma & Grandpa Kern and cousin Ashleigh. I hope you enjoyed all12 balloons all different colors with the messages that we wrote to you! It was a difficult day but as we have the last year, Mommy and Daddy got through it! Your daddy got me a beautiful plant and a lovely card in your honor! He let me know how much he loves me and you and will never forget you; despite the thoughts that went through my head! I had some very good support from a couple of close friends that were very understanding that the day was going to be hard for me and they realized that before the day even arrived, they reminded me that I was allowed to be sad and think about you, they reminded me to take the feelings that I have and accept them for what they are. That is what helps me get through the lonely days that I think about you and miss you! And of course the gift that you have given to us helps just as much. Your sister will be here to join us within weeks and I know that she will enjoy our celebration of you just as much as we will forever and ever!

All of our love,
Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Angel! We love you & miss you. You'll be in our hearts forever!

    ReplyDelete