Christmas

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

33 Weeks....a little late...





Obviously I missed the typical bi-weekly update at 32 weeks so here is a quick 33 week update with doctor updates and all; although there is very little to update as not a whole lot has changed accept for my size and weight!!

First, an update on B2K's work shower and the wonderful things my department got us. They provided us with several of our big items including our pack n play, space saver high chair, boppy pillow and diaper genie that will come in incredibly handy with Baby! We have not put up the pack n play yet as we are still trying to get the basement finished up and organized so we can set it all up down there where I will potentially be spending most of our time assuming I don' t have any issues with stairs. But I look forward to using it all in the weeks to come!

Other than that, we have done very little in terms of Baby stuff; however, I don't have a whole lot that I am stressing over either! But here we are nearing the 6 weeks to go mark and we have no bottles and only the diapers that our dear friend Becca put in our diaper cake!! So this weekend we are going to finish up the last minute "must-haves" shopping for bottles and diaper stock and hopefully get a few more "organizational" things done that I would like to have done before she gets here. It's harder to get "motivated" to do when Jay's work is so up and down on how many hours he gets but we are at the point that we don't have the choice to buy or not to buy and these are things that aren't really optional. But it will all work out just fine and I'd much rather have it all at home then try to explain to Jay what to buy after the fact if she should decide to arrive earlier than "planned" (as if we even think we can plan for it!)

Speaking of arrival, Sabrina and I were talking one day and she made a guess on when B2K would arrive and how big she would be so I decided to ask Jay then Katie...then my mom...well then Ashleigh got word of it over the weekend so and she asked several others to get their guesses. It was kind of fun to hear what everyone thinks so I made a calendar to put in her baby book after it's all said and done. The highest weight guess was 9 lbs, 2 oz...Augh!!!! And length (from a different guesser) was 24 inches!! (That would be from her Daddy!)

Finally our doctor's appointment last Friday was another uneventful one. My fundal height (I think I am saying the right word for that...) was 34 cm, still approximately 1 1/2 weeks ahead with that measurement. Baby's hbt was in the 130's and she has become more and more active everyday since then! We have another bi-weekly appointment on July 15th and then it's off and running with weekly appointments!! Holy Cow!! It was funny that Jay asked me what my guess was for B2K's arrival and I said August 5th...he made the comment that he thinks that is really early and I asked him if that was the case or was it because that was only a month away...he said both!! Hard to believe that we could potentially be holding our little girl in a month or a little more!! Her cousin Ashleigh said August 3rd, that made him panic a little more! ; )

We know it's getting close as I start my last class today and it's downhill from here!!! Until next time! : - )





















No comments:

Post a Comment