Christmas

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

If Only I Always Had a Camera....

22 Weeks, 2 Days and Daddy finally felt B2K tonight! I could feel her repeatedly kicking and finally feeling as though she was in one place and not an octopus with 8 arms all over the place. So called him over to sit and feel for a few minutes where he got nothing. He leaned over to ask her "why she didn't like him" and they "she should kick when he asked her to" where he was responded with a slight tap that he wasn't sure if he felt or not and followed by a harder tap (the hardest one that I have felt so far!!) that he clearly felt as a kick just for him! After his eyes returned to his sockets, they continued to tear up. I am sure he will hate me for posting this to the "public" but I want B2K to know just how proud her daddy is of her!! And since I couldn't get a picture of him when he teared up, I had to post it so I would always remember that look on his face! Now if I could just figure out how to get a camera and the mentality to take pictures of the proud daddy when he first meets his little girl!! I wasn't sure how I would feel and react when this time came....but besides overwhelming, it just confirms how incredibly great of a father that man is going to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment